How much does Easel Pro cost?
- Easel Pro Monthly subscriptions are $24 per month
- Easel Pro Yearly subscriptions are $233 per year
- (Equivalent to a $19.42 monthly charge)
- Easel Pro Three-Year subscriptions are $599
- (Equivalent to a $16.64 monthly charge)
Easel Pro subscriptions will automatically renew unless the Easel Pro is canceled. Additional tax may apply.
For more information about the terms and conditions of Easel Pro subscriptions please refer to the Easel Pro End User License Agreement
How can I sign up for Easel Pro?
There are three ways to sign up for access to Easel Pro:
When will be billed/charged?
Depending on how your subscription is set up and your account status, you may be billed at different points. Here are some scenarios to explain how the billing process works:
- If the Easel Pro 30-Day Trial is still active on the account but...
- an Easel Pro subscription was signed up for, the first charge will occur after the trial has expired.
- an Easel Pro product key was entered, the product key will activate once the trial expires, and the first charge will occur after the key expires.
- If an Easel Pro product key was activated, the first charge will occur once the product key expires. This will renew at the yearly rate.
- If a subscription is purchased and started directly from the Easel website, the first charge will occur immediately.
If a renewal payment is missed for an Easel Pro subscription, Easel will attempt to charge the card a total of 3 times within a 7-day timeframe (second charge after 4 days, third after another 3 days).
- If all attempts are unsuccessful, the subscription will be automatically canceled
How do I cancel my subscription?
- To cancel or modify your membership you can go to your Account tab in Easel.
- There, you can choose "Manage my subscription"
- Scroll down and select "Cancel my subscription"
- Select a reason and choose "End Subscription"
What happens to my account and my projects once I cancel?
- Canceling a subscription is not the same as deleting an Easel account.
- Canceling a subscription prevents automatic renewal and future charges. Canceling does not grant a refund for a previous charge (refer to the EULA).
- After canceling a subscription, the account will continue to have Easel Pro access until the current billed subscription period ends/expires.
- Canceling an Easel Pro subscription does not directly affect saved projects or designs.
- Easel Pro access will only affect the ability to carve certain projects based on the features present in the project (Free/Basic vs Pro).
- Any projects that utilize a Pro feature will not be carvable or exportable unless the account has Easel Pro or the Pro features are removed.
- If Easel Pro features are active while the account does not have Easel Pro access, the account will be prompted to purchase a subscription when attempting to export or carve the project.
How do I access the free version of Easel?
- When signing in to Easel for the first time, you will start with the trial version of Pro. After 30 days, you will be automatically downgraded to the free version if you do not choose to sign up for a Pro subscription. You can always choose to sign up for the Pro version again here: easel.inventables.com/#account
What is an Easel Pro Product Key?
An Easel Pro Product Key is a limited license (usually 1-year or 3-year) to the Easel Pro software that comes as a part of a bundle with a machine purchase (1000mm X-Carve or X-Carve Pro) or from a partnered third-party site.
The Easel Pro product key can be located on your receipt for your order or in a confirmation/activation email that is sent after the order is placed or shipped (depending on the product).
To find your receipt via inventables.com:
- First, log in to your account and click on the person icon in the top right of the screen, then 'Order History'.
- Once you find your order for your CNC Machine, you can open that order and/or click 'View Receipt'. On that page, there should be an XXXX-XXXX code to activate your Easel Pro membership.
Otherwise, you can follow the link to 'Activate Now' via the direct post-purchase email to take you right to Easel.
How do I activate an Easel Pro membership from an Easel Pro Product Key?
If you received an Easel Pro license via product key through a machine bundle purchase from the Inventables website or from a third party, the membership may not activate until you enter your product key in the Account section of the main Easel menu, by clicking on the button labeled "Activate your Product Key" above the subscription options (see below).
When manually activating a product key, you are beginning a subscription. This means it will create a recurring charge after the expiration of the key. Easel will still ask for a payment method so that it can renew and continue your access to Easel Pro. After product keys expire, the subscription will continue as an annual membership. So long as the product key is entered, your card will not be charged until your subscription is set to renew.
- You can prevent the renewal simply by canceling the subscription after the key has been activated. You will still have access to Easel Pro for the duration of the time left on the key when it is canceled.
- Easel Pro product keys from an X-Carve or X-Carve Pro purchase will automatically activate 45 days after purchasing the machine if it is not manually activated.
In summary: Easel Pro Product Keys are activated after they are entered into the Account section of the main Easel menu along with payment information.
How do I know I am using Easel Pro and not Easel?
The interface for Easel Pro looks different than Easel. The easiest way to see if you are in Easel or Easel Pro is by looking at the top navigation bar. There are two visual cues in the navigation bar indicating that you are using Easel Pro and not Easel:
How can I upgrade to an annual or 3-year membership?
- To upgrade, simply go to your account tab and click "Change my plan" to select a new option.
**Please note - your next charge will be at the end of your current billing cycle.
If you have additional questions about your Easel Membership, you can contact our customer support: