What is included in the X-Carve Pro bundle/kit?
- X-Carve Pro
- Controller and Cables
- Separate HMI Controller with Pause, Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point, and E-Stop
- Dust control system - Dust shoe, Hose Arm
- T-Slot Clamps (x4)
- Wooden Clamp set (x2)
- 1/4" high speed, 2-flute downcut bit
- 90-degree V-bit with 1/4" shank
- Planing Bit
- Assembly tools (8) - 4ft level, Allen key set (1.5mm to 6mm), Torque wrench, Metric hex bit set, Metric socket set, 17mm wrench, Square
- Fein Turbo I Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Dust Deputy 2.5 Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
What else is needed with the machine?
You will need a computer to connect and run the machine, and access Easel.
The X-Carve Pro was designed to be used with our Easel software, so your computer should be able to run the Easel driver as well as maintain a stable internet connection. A more detailed list of system requirements can be found in the System Requirements article.
You will also need a table or workbench to support the machine. We recommend a 6’x6’ table or bench for the 4x4 machine that should be rated to support 350+ pounds of weight. It is also helpful to keep in mind extra space on the table for material feedthrough with larger materials and/or a place for your computer if you do not have a separate place.
Additional carving bits are also recommended, as they determine much of the carving capabilities. You can browse our bit selection and use the filter on the website to find various bits here: https://www.inventables.com/categories/carving-bits.
Utilizing the filter, you can choose bits based on the use, type, cutting material, size, and more.