Yes, Affirm requires a separate authorization for each new order you place.
Articles in this section
- Does X-Carve Pro come with a warranty?
- What is the return policy for X-Carve Pro?
- If I already have financing approved through Affirm do I have to reapply to finance X-Carve Pro?
- What payment methods do you accept for X-Carve Pro Pre-Orders?
- When will I be billed if I’m paying through Affirm?
- Do you offer financing options for the X-Carve Pro?
- Will you offer an extended warranty?
- When will my credit card be billed?
- What if I order and need to cancel?
- How has COVID-19 affected production?