The X-Carve Pro machines are not configurable. Defects related to any third-party parts, software, components, or peripheral devices are not covered by the 1-year limited warranty included with your X-Carve Pro purchase. Alteration to any hardware or firmware included with the X-Carve Pro will also void the limited warranty.
Articles in this section
- What type of computer do I need to use the X-Carve Pro?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?
- What is the weight and size of the X-Carve Pro?
- Can I use my own spindle?
- How is the spindle cooled?
- Are there any belts on the X-Carve Pro?
- Is X-Carve Pro configurable/can I add my own upgrades?