The maximum size material that can be carved is infinite feet long, 4ft wide, and 4 inches thick.
Articles in this section
- What is different about the new X-Carve Pro 4x2?
- What else will I need to use an X-Carve Pro?
- What is included in the X-Carve Pro 4x4 bundle?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?
- What is the weight and size of the X-Carve Pro?
- Can I use my own spindle?
- How is the spindle cooled?