The X-Carve and X-Carve Pro are two very different CNC machines. The X-Carve uses a router and belt drive system, while the X-Carve Pro has an included spindle and uses ball screws and linear guides. While it’s not possible to expand your X-Carve to an X-Carve Pro, many customers are looking forward to running both machines out of their shop.
Articles in this section
- What type of computer do I need to use the X-Carve Pro?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?
- What is the weight and size of the X-Carve Pro?
- Can I use my own spindle?
- How is the spindle cooled?
- Are there any belts on the X-Carve Pro?
- Is X-Carve Pro configurable/can I add my own upgrades?