The X-Carve Pro uses 9mm closed loop belts to turn the ball screws on each axis.
Articles in this section
- What type of computer do I need to use the X-Carve Pro?
- Are there any pre-loaded projects?
- Will I be automatically billed after my 3-year upgrade to Easel Pro runs out?
- Can I run Easel Pro on multiple machines?
- Can I import files from another program?
- Can I test out Easel Pro before subscribing?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?