The X-Carve Pro uses 9mm closed loop belts to turn the ball screws on each axis.
Articles in this section
- What else will I need to use an X-Carve Pro?
- What is included in the X-Carve Pro bundle?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?
- What is the weight and size of the X-Carve Pro?
- Can I use my own spindle?
- How is the spindle cooled?
- Are there any belts on the X-Carve Pro?