We do not have any plans down the line to support anything besides a spindle for X-Carve Pro. This is for both safety reasons and our inability to offer quality software for these applications. There are some people making these modifications to their machines, but they are considered unsupported upgrades.
Articles in this section
- What type of computer do I need to use the X-Carve Pro?
- What materials can I carve on X-Carve Pro?
- X-Carve Pro FAQ
- Do I need internet access to use X-Carve Pro?
- What is the maximum size material that can be carved (length, width, thickness)?
- What is the weight and size of the X-Carve Pro?
- Can I use my own spindle?
- How is the spindle cooled?
- Are there any belts on the X-Carve Pro?
- Is X-Carve Pro configurable/can I add my own upgrades?