As we work on improving Easel, you may be prompted to install the new Easel Driver. You can find the latest version on the Easel Downloads page.
If you are using Windows OS, proceed through the following steps.
If you are using macOS, click here for instructions.
Download and Install Easel Driver (Windows)
If you are prompted to Install the Easel Driver and you will see this pop-up:
1. Click the green Download for Windows button, the Easel driver will automatically download to your computer. Most downloads are saved to the Downloads folder.
2. Go to your Downloads folder, open the download and you should see the file EaselDriver-0.3.18.exe.
3. You need to right-click the EaselDriver_0.3.18.exe, select "Run as administrator" and follow the installation prompt. (If you do not see this window, go back to Downloads and double-click the EaselDriver File Folder to open.)
Windows 10 security settings may pop up to confirm if you want to install the driver. You will need to click "More Info" and select "Run Anyway" to proceed with the installation.
4. Follow the Installer instructions to complete the installation. You may need to refresh your browser and, in some cases, restart your computer.
Download and Install Easel Driver (MacOS)
If you are prompted to install the Easel Driver, you will see this pop-up:
1. Click the green download button. The Easel driver will automatically download to your computer. You may also see the download at the bottom of your browser.
2. Click the EaselDriver-0.3.18.pkg file and open it to run the installer.
3. Follow the Installer instructions to complete the installation. You may need to refresh your browser and, in some cases, restart your computer.
If you are still being prompted to install the Easel driver, it may be an issue with your network settings. Follow instructions here: Network settings prevent Easel from communicating with the Easel Driver
If you're still having problems, please reach out to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-775-7009.