Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add and save custom materials into their Toolbox. Easel Pro subscribers, Easel Pro day pass users, and Easel Pro Free Day users can carve with custom materials in their Toolbox. (Easel users must activate an Easel Pro Free Day in order to carve with custom materials, or sign up for Easel Pro.)
1. Once you're logged into Easel, click on the Easel icon in the top right corner to open the Account pop-up. Click on the Toolbox tab.
2. Select Materials from the top navigation.
3. Click the Add Material button in the top right corner.
4. Select Custom for the type of material you'd like to add. Type in a custom name for this material and choose the material type (Wood, Metal, Plastic).
5. Click Save to add the material to your toolbox.
6. Close the module when finished to navigate to your project.
Materials added to your Toolbox automatically appear in the material dropdown menu when you are choosing a material for your project.
*Note: The rendering of custom materials will render as generic tones in the high-definition preview pane. At this time, textures and colors will not match custom materials. *