Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add and save custom materials into their Toolbox. Easel Pro subscribers can carve with custom materials in their Toolbox.
1. Once you're logged into Easel, open a project.
2. From the top navigation click on the Toolbox tab and select Materials from the dropdown menu.
3. Click the Add Material button in the top right corner.
4. Select Custom for the type of material you'd like to add. Type in a custom name for this material and choose the material type (Wood, Metal, Plastic). You can also enter the dimensions of your new material.
5. Click Save to add the material to your toolbox.
6. Close the module when finished to navigate to your project.
Materials added to your Toolbox automatically appear in the material dropdown menu when you are choosing a material for your project.
*Note: The rendering of custom materials will render as generic tones in the high-definition preview pane. At this time, textures and colors will not match custom materials. *