With Easel Toolbox, you can save time by storing bits and materials for quick and easy set-up. In time, your carve settings and post-carve feedback will help Easel calculate better settings for all users.
Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add bits from the Inventables store into their Toolbox. Easel and Easel Pro users can carve with any Inventables bits in their Toolbox.
1. Once you're logged into Easel, click on the Easel icon in the top left corner to open the Account pop-up. Click on the Toolbox tab.
2. Select Bits from the top navigation.
3. Click the Add Bit button in the top right corner.
4. Select the *Inventables* for the type of bit you would like to add. Use the filters to help narrow down results and locate your bit.
5. Click Save to add the bit to your Toolbox.
6. Close the Account pop-up when finished to navigate to your project.
Bits added to your Toolbox automatically appear in the bit dropdown menu when you are choosing a bit for your project.
Note: Easel Pro subscribers can take full advantage of the Easel Toolbox by using Easel Pro’s stored cut settings feature. Bits and materials in your Easel Toolbox with stored custom cut settings will auto-populate for Easel Pro projects. This streamlines the carve set-up process and improves your project workflow. Try it out with an Easel Pro subscription.