Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add materials from the Inventables store into their Toolbox. Easel and Easel Pro users can carve with any Inventables materials in their Toolbox.
1. Once you're logged into Easel, click on the Easel icon in the top right corner to open the Account pop-up. Click on the Toolbox tab.
2. Select Materials from the top navigation.
3. Click the Add Material button in the top right corner.
4. Select Inventables for the type of material you'd like to add. Use the filter settings at the top to quickly locate your material.
5. Click Add Material to add to your toolbox.
7. Close the module when finished to navigate to your project.
Materials added to your Toolbox will show automatically in the material dropdown menu when you are choosing your project settings.
*Note: All Toolbox materials currently render as generic tones in the high-definition preview pane. At this time, textures and colors will not match your selected Toolbox materials.*