Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add materials from the Inventables store into their Toolbox.
Easel and Easel Pro users can carve with any Inventables materials in their Toolbox.
Using Custom Bit and Material combinations requires an Easel Pro Subscription.
To Add Bits & Materials
1. Once you're logged into Easel, open a project.
2. From the top navigation click on the Toolbox menu.
3. Select the Bit or Material menus depending on which you want to add.
4. On the top right, you can select Inventables or Custom for the type of bit of material you want to add.
5. If you select Inventables bits or materials, you will see the products from our store.
6. If you select Custom bits or materials, you will need to name your custom item and enter appropriate details such as the diameter of the bit or type of material.
7. You can also access the Toolbox from the Material or Bit dropdowns by selecting either "+ Add a Material" or "+ Add a Bit" at the top of each menu.
Materials added to your Toolbox will show automatically in the material dropdown menu when you are choosing your project settings.
*Note: All Toolbox materials currently render as generic tones in the high-definition preview pane. At this time, textures and colors will not match your selected Toolbox materials.*