With Easel Toolbox, you can save time by storing custom bits and materials for quick and easy set-up. In time, your carve settings and post-carve feedback will help Easel calculate better settings for all users.
Both Easel and Easel Pro users can add and save custom bits into their Toolbox. Only Easel Pro subscribers, Easel Pro day pass users, and Easel Pro free day users can carve with custom bits in their Toolbox.
1. Once you're logged into Easel, click on the Easel icon in the top left corner to open the Account pop-up. Click on the Toolbox tab.
2. Select Bits from the top navigation.
3. Click the Add Bit button in the top right corner. Select Custom from the dropdown menu.
4. Type in a custom name for your bit. Select your bit type (Upcut, Straight Cut, Downcut, V) and enter the bit's cutting diameter. If you are adding a v-bit, enter the angle of the v-bit.
5. Click Save to add the bit to your Toolbox.
6. Close the Account pop-up when finished to navigate to your project.
Bits added to your Toolbox automatically appear in the bit dropdown menu when you are choosing a bit for your project.
Note: Easel Pro subscribers can take full advantage of the Easel Toolbox by using Easel Pro’s stored cut settings feature. Bits and materials in your Easel Toolbox with stored custom cut settings will auto-populate for Easel Pro projects. This streamlines the carve set-up process and improves your project workflow. Try it out with an Easel Pro subscription.