The machine noise can vary depending on the settings and what type of material you are carving but is generally quiet enough so you can be talking on the phone in the vicinity while it is running.
Articles in this section
- How big is Carvey’s build area?
- Which plug adapter do I need for Carvey to work in my country's socket requirements?
- How do I change out the collet on the Carvey spindle?
- I’m a journalist and have questions, who do I contact?
- How much can I expect to pay in import duty and taxes to ship Carvey to my country?
- What do I do if I encounter a problem after I receive my Carvey?
- Will you have offer a warranty and replacement parts readily available in the future?
- How safe is it to use the machine?
- What else will I need to use Carvey?
- Does the Carvey machine and Easel software work with both Windows and Mac OS?