Carvey is designed to be a user-friendly 3D carving solution suitable for beginners and CNC pros alike. Carvey and Easel streamline many of the tedious processes of CNC like toolpath generation and homing to make sure that you can go from a sketch to a finished product in as little time as possible. Even if you've never touched a 3D carving machine before, Easel will guide you through machine setup and your first job right off the bat. Learning to use CNC tools effectively still takes time and practice, though the Carvey lowers the barrier to entry significantly.
Articles in this section
- How big is Carvey’s build area?
- Which plug adapter do I need for Carvey to work in my country's socket requirements?
- How do I change out the collet on the Carvey spindle?
- I’m a journalist and have questions, who do I contact?
- How much can I expect to pay in import duty and taxes to ship Carvey to my country?
- What do I do if I encounter a problem after I receive my Carvey?
- Will you have offer a warranty and replacement parts readily available in the future?
- How safe is it to use the machine?
- What else will I need to use Carvey?
- Does the Carvey machine and Easel software work with both Windows and Mac OS?