The internal Carvey power supply will be rated 90-265VAC so it can be used globally and will not require a voltage converter. The socket on the back of Carvey is universal so that customers who require a cord+plug differing from the type of cord+plug included in the box have the option to use one that is appropriate for their country. These can generally be purchased from your local electronics store.
Articles in this section
- Carvey End Of Life Expectations
- How big is Carvey’s build area?
- Does the Carvey machine and Easel software work with both Windows and Mac OS?
- How are materials secured to the work surface of the machine?
- What sort of maintenance and upkeep is required for Carvey?
- Does Carvey have special power requirements or does it work with a standard outlet?
- I need a 220V machine - will I need a voltage converter and a plug adapter for it to work?
- Carvey Instructions
- What size milling bits can I use with Carvey?
- Do you provide instructions for using Carvey?