Basic getting started instructions for Carvey are covered in the quick start guide included in the box. We are developing a more extensive guide for the 3D Carver which you can access by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- Carvey End Of Life Expectations
- How big is Carvey’s build area?
- Does the Carvey machine and Easel software work with both Windows and Mac OS?
- How are materials secured to the work surface of the machine?
- What sort of maintenance and upkeep is required for Carvey?
- Does Carvey have special power requirements or does it work with a standard outlet?
- I need a 220V machine - will I need a voltage converter and a plug adapter for it to work?
- Carvey Instructions
- What size milling bits can I use with Carvey?
- Do you provide instructions for using Carvey?