Change/Update Email Address
Note: These steps will not work if a separate Inventables account already exists under the email address you are trying to change it to.
It is possible to change the email address associated with your Inventables account. To change your Inventables email login, follow these steps.
1. Log into Inventables. Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu under your avatar in the upper-right corner of the website.
2. Delete your current email address. Enter the new email address for your account and click "Save." This is the new email address associated with your Inventables.com login.
If you want to change your Easel account login, you must log out of Easel before changing your Inventables account.
If you are primarily interested in changing your Easel login, follow these steps:
1. Log out of Easel.
2. From the Inventables homepage, log into Inventables. Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu under your avatar in the upper-right corner of the website.
3. Delete your current email address. Enter the new email address for your account and click "Save."
4. Log back into Easel with your new email address.
Easel and Inventables account passwords are linked. If you wish to reset your password for the accounts, you can do so via the 'Forgot password?' button on either website on the login page.
If you are able to log in but wish to update your password, you can do so on the inventables.com website. Once logged in, you can click the person icon in the top right next to the cart icon, then select "My Account". On this page, there is a link to receive a password reset email: "To change your password, click here and a password reset code will be emailed to you.".
If these options do not work, please reach out to our Customer Support. We can manually set your password to a generic one to allow you to log into it. You can then follow the same process in the previous option to receive your password reset email.