Yes! You do not need to manually home any axis on Carvey. At the beginning of a job, Carvey automatically homes to the lower left corner of the build area and uses a small button on its main clamp to find the top of your material.
Articles in this section
- How big is Carvey’s build area?
- Which plug adapter do I need for Carvey to work in my country's socket requirements?
- How do I change out the collet on the Carvey spindle?
- I’m a journalist and have questions, who do I contact?
- How much can I expect to pay in import duty and taxes to ship Carvey to my country?
- What do I do if I encounter a problem after I receive my Carvey?
- Will you have offer a warranty and replacement parts readily available in the future?
- How safe is it to use the machine?
- What else will I need to use Carvey?
- Does the Carvey machine and Easel software work with both Windows and Mac OS?