You can lock and unlock specific shapes while designing in Easel to suit your workflow. Locked shapes will not move, rotate or scale. This will ensure that other parts of your design are not accidentally changed when editing other objects.
How it works
- Select your volume(s) in the 2d editor.
- On the shape properties panel, click the
Lock Objecticon to enable it for the selected volume(s).
- Click the icon again to unlock the shape and resume editing.
- If you have a mixed group of locked and unlocked volumes selected, the lock icon will unlock all volumes on toggle.
- Locking was previously called Pin Shapes in beta