The X-Carve can easily be modified into different configurations. The X-Carve machine configurator tool gives you an easy way to get started. Also, the X-Carve forum is a great place to connect with other CNC enthusiasts to discover what is possible. While we do not officially support custom modifications other than what is offered on our configurator, the machine itself is open source and can be modified to suit your needs.
Articles in this section
- Bit and Material Pairings - Photos
- Carving Bits 101 - Bit Basics
- E-Stop and Connectivity Issues with the X-Controller
- How do I tune and calibrate the X-Carve?
- Installing a Fusion 360 Post Processor on a Mac
- Can I use Mach 3 or Mach 4 with X-Carve?
- Why do I see multiple shipping amounts on my X-Carve order?
- I am a beginner. Where can I find carving resources?
- Can I review a machine?
- Can the machine cut 3-dimensional parts?