The X-Carve can easily be modified into different configurations. The X-Carve machine configurator tool gives you an easy way to get started. Also, the X-Carve forum is a great place to connect with other CNC enthusiasts to discover what is possible. While we do not officially support custom modifications other than what is offered on our configurator, the machine itself is open source and can be modified to suit your needs.
Articles in this section
- What can I make on X-Carve?
- What is X-Carve?
- Dewalt Router Warranty
- Color-Coded Bit Chart: Choosing the Right Bit
- How do I know if X-Carve is right for me?
- How does X-Carve work?
- Bit and Material Pairings - Photos
- Carving Bits 101 - Bit Basics
- E-Stop and Connectivity Issues with the X-Controller
- How do I tune and calibrate the X-Carve?