Because the X-Carve machines are sold as kits and require user assembly we are unable to offer formal service plans or warranties. However, if you run into any problems during kit assembly or machine use you can get assistance by contacting us.
Articles in this section
- What can I make on X-Carve?
- What is X-Carve?
- Dewalt Router Warranty
- Color-Coded Bit Chart: Choosing the Right Bit
- How do I know if X-Carve is right for me?
- How does X-Carve work?
- Bit and Material Pairings - Photos
- Carving Bits 101 - Bit Basics
- E-Stop and Connectivity Issues with the X-Controller
- How do I tune and calibrate the X-Carve?