Because the X-Carve machines are sold as kits and require user assembly we are unable to offer formal service plans or warranties. However, if you run into any problems during kit assembly or machine use you can get assistance by contacting us.
Articles in this section
- Bit and Material Pairings - Photos
- Carving Bits 101 - Bit Basics
- E-Stop and Connectivity Issues with the X-Controller
- How do I tune and calibrate the X-Carve?
- Installing a Fusion 360 Post Processor on a Mac
- Can I use Mach 3 or Mach 4 with X-Carve?
- Why do I see multiple shipping amounts on my X-Carve order?
- I am a beginner. Where can I find carving resources?
- Can I review a machine?
- Can the machine cut 3-dimensional parts?