We have broken down the X-Carve into a core module that gives you everything you need for a functional machine. Using the Advanced Customization route you can configure your kit to include the accessories you need for building your own custom configured kit. We are unable to remove parts like the router or Easel Pro from within the core module or from any other modules.
Articles in this section
- New X-Carve FAQ
- What can I make on X-Carve?
- What is X-Carve?
- Where can I find the assembly instructions for X-Carve?
- Update/Upgrade Older X-Carve Models
- What is the difference between the Fully-Loaded Kit and the Build Your Kit?
- What are the differences between the X-Carve and X-Carve Pro?
- Does the X-Carve 1000mm have a warranty?
- Instrucciones en Español/Instructions in Spanish
- Upgrade your 500mm or 750mm X-Carve to a 1000mm X-Carve