We have broken down the X-Carve into a core module that gives you everything you need for a functional machine. Using the Advanced Customization route you can configure your kit to include the accessories you need for building your own custom configured kit. We are unable to remove parts from within the core module or from any other modules.
Articles in this section
- Bit and Material Pairings - Photos
- Carving Bits 101 - Bit Basics
- E-Stop and Connectivity Issues with the X-Controller
- How do I tune and calibrate the X-Carve?
- Installing a Fusion 360 Post Processor on a Mac
- Can I use Mach 3 or Mach 4 with X-Carve?
- Why do I see multiple shipping amounts on my X-Carve order?
- I am a beginner. Where can I find carving resources?
- Can I review a machine?
- Can the machine cut 3-dimensional parts?