To set up a tax exempt user account you must first create a user login. Once you have completed this step please contact us with a copy of your tax exempt certification along with the email address you used to set up your Inventables account. We will then set up your user account as tax exempt and you will be able to checkout through the website without any tax being charged.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell custom material sizes?
- I need to Contact Inventables. What is the process?
- Do you accept returns?
- Affirm Financing FAQ
- PayPal FAQ
- How can I get a copy of your W-9 form?
- I put the wrong address on my order. Can I still change it?
- Can I add or remove items from my order after placing it?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you offer material samples?