What is included in the X-Carve Pro 4x2 bundle?
- X-Carve Pro 4x2
- 3 years of Easel Pro
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Controller and Cables
- Separate HMI Controller with Pause, Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point, and E-Stop
- Standard Waste Board Kit (Threaded Inserts Only)
- Dust control system (hose, shoe, and arm)
- Wood Clamp Set (red oak 8 pack)
- V Groove 90 deg 1/2" x 1/4" Shank
- Carbide Tipped Spoilboard Surfacing
- Carbide Tip Downcut 2 Flute - 1/4 in Cutting x 1/4 in Shank (30937-01)
- Carbide Tip Upcut 2 Flute Ballnose - 1/8 in Cutting x 1/4 in Shank (30938-01)
- Assembly tools (4ft level, Allen key set, torque wrench, metric hex bit set, metric socket set, 17mm wrench, square).
What is different from the 4x4 machine and bundle?
- The work area is 4'x2', as opposed to 4'x4'
- It includes a standard wasteboard kit (Threaded Inserts Only)
- This will not default include the T-Slot Wasteboard
- This will be available separately for purchase
- The bundle will feature new Downcut and Ballnose end mill bits
What is different from the original 4x2 machine?
The only primary difference between the previous 4x2 and this new iteration is the aesthetic spindle cover. Functionality-wise, it is the same machine.
Why is the price different from the older 4x2 machines?
We always strive to offer the lowest cost of our machines and products as possible. Due to the drop in manufacturing costs, in addition to more customizable options to suit different markets, we were able to lower the price of the full machine.