What is an Easel Pro Product Key?
An Easel Pro Product Key is a limited license (usually 1-year or 3-year) to the Easel Pro software. Easel Pro Product Keys can be purchased from the Inventables.com website or a partnered third-party reseller.
Easel Pro product keys are emailed directly after purchase. You can select the 'Click here to activate' button in the post-purchase email to activate the key to your Easel account.
If you create an Easel account with the same email associated with your purchase, your Product Key will be auto-filled in the "Account" tab.
How do I activate an Easel Pro membership from an Easel Pro Product Key?
If you received an Easel Pro license via a product key, it can be activated by following these steps.
- Log in to easel.inventables.com
- Navigate to the “Account” tab
- Select the "Activate your Product Key" button
- Enter the key (if not already entered)
- Submit payment information
When manually activating a product key, you are beginning a subscription. This means it will create a recurring charge after the expiration of the key. Easel will still ask for a payment method so that it can renew and continue your access to Easel Pro. After product keys expire, the subscription will continue as an annual membership. So long as the product key is entered, your card will not be charged until your subscription is set to renew.
- You can prevent the renewal simply by canceling the subscription after the key has been activated. You will still have access to Easel Pro for the duration of the time left on the key when it is canceled.
- Easel Pro product keys will automatically activate 45 days after purchase if it is not manually activated and the associated account does not already have an active Easel Pro subscription.
In summary: Easel Pro Product Keys are activated after they are entered into the Account section of the main Easel menu along with payment information for the next renewal.